Research and Special Interests
Career and mental health needs of military service members, veterans and their families; connection between career and mental health issues; integrated models of clinical supervision focusing on positive growth in counselors’ ability to formulate interventions.
- Ph.D. Counselor Education, University of Virginia
- MS Counseling, University of Memphis
- BA Psychology, University of Memphis
- BS Education, University of Memphis
- Program director, Florida State University Career Center, 2012-2014
- Counselor/coordinator, University of Virginia Personal and Career Development Center, 2008-2012
- Counselor/supervisor, Safe Schools/Healthy Students Initiative, Charlottesville, Virginia 2009-2012
- Clinical intern, Exchange Club Family Center, Memphis, Tennessee, 2008
Enjoys spending time with family, exploring the great outdoors through camping and hiking, playing as well as watching sports, watching movies, especially classic cinema (Casablanca is a favorite), and reading fictional and historical novels.