Research and Special Interests
Intergenerational co-residence, co-parenting, attachment theory, applications of family systems theory beyond a clinical setting (i.e.: educational leadership, business management, etc.).
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision, University of Holy Cross, 2016
- M.A. in Marriage and Family Counseling, University of Holy Cross, 2014
- B.A. in British and American Literature & Theology, Franciscan University, 2005
- Counselor, Archdiocese of New Orleans North Shore Pastoral Center, Covington, LA, 2016-2017
- School Counselor, Archbishop Hannan High School, Covington, LA, 2013-2017
- Counselor Intern, Catholic Counseling Service, New Orleans, LA, 2014
I enjoy biking, playing tennis, creating Spotify playlists, reading sports magazines and watching hockey.