Research and Special Interests:
The integration of wellness and developmental theories in counseling practice and supervision; addiction; persons diagnosed with dementia and their caregivers.
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education, UNC Greensboro
- Ed.S. in Counseling, UNC Greensboro
- MS in Counseling, UNC Greensboro
- BA in Psychology, Wake Forest University
- Memory Assessment Clinic Counseling Center, 2011-present
- Counselor at group private practice, 2005-2008
- Treatment study counselor at Duke University Medical Center Cognitive-Behavioral Research and Treatment Program, 2006-2008
- Clinical intern at Alamance Regional Medical Center Chemical Dependency Intensive Outpatient Program, 2009-2010
Enjoys playing and listening to all genres of music and running.