Professor and Associate Dean for Faculty Recruitment, Diversity and Inclusion
Research and Special Interests:
Health disparities in Latino adolescents; multicultural considerations in counseling and counselor education; school counseling and diverse populations; and college access of Latino adolescents and their families.
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education, University of Florida, 2002
- Ed.S. in Counseling, University of Florida, 1996
- M.Ed. in Counseling, University of Florida, 1996
- BS in Psychology, University of Florida, 1993
- School counseling consultant, High School, 2000-2001
- School counselor, Elementary School, 1996-1999
Enjoy spending time with my wife Rachel and children Jacob, Celia and Alex at parks, zoos, movies and other things that families with little ones do. Also enjoy watching movies and going to concerts when time permits, which doesn’t happen that often.