Research and Special Interests
Counselor mindfulness, therapeutic relationships, supervision, youth mentoring.
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision, the University of Texas at San Antonio, 2015
- Non-degree seeking student in professional counseling, Texas State University, 2007
- M.Ed. in Educational Psychology, the University of Texas at Austin, 2003
- B.A. in Psychology, the University of Texas at Austin, 2000
- Sage Social Services, San Antonio, TX, 2014-2015
- Private Supervision Practice, San Antonio, TX, 2013-2015
- The Settlement Home for Children, Austin, TX, 2007-2010
I enjoy reading, spending time outdoors and live music (playing or listening).